Front and Rear Brake Pads and Disc Check
Some of the key signs that your brakes may need attention include:
- Noises when braking (often squealing or squeaking)
- The brake pedal feels spongy/soft
- An increase in braking distances
- Vibrations through the steering wheel when applying the brakes
- Brake warning light is on (intermittently or permanently)
Brakes are a vital safety factor in any vehicle so it is essential that they are kept in full working condition at all times. Our comprehensive brake inspection includes a front and rear brake pads and disc check as well as checks on: brake clips and hoses, callipers, wheel bearings, handbrake, master cylinder and brake servo, and brake fluid.