Continental VanContact 4Season Tyres Available in IMMINGHAM
- All-year efficiency due to reduced fuel consumption
- High braking performance on wet, muddy and snowy roads
- Excellent handling and braking on dry roads
All-year efficiency due to reduced fuel consumption.
- The innovative tread compound with the new generation of silica efficiently reduces the fuel consumption through low rolling resistance, making the tyre a profitable investment for the future.
High braking performance on wet, muddy and snowy roads.
- The high number of sipes maximises the edge length in order to interlock with wet roads and thus improves wet braking performance. Additionally, the V-shaped drainage and wide lateral grooves successfully work against aquaplaning.
- Especially in wintry conditions, an increased sipe edge length provides outstanding braking performance. Combined with the step in shoulder groove, the VanContact™ 4Season ensures excellent grip and handling on snowy roads.
Excellent handling and braking on dry roads.
- The VanContact™ 4Season is a solid companion with improved performance when it comes to short braking, handling and stability on dry roads.